Thursday, May 08, 2014

Thursday’s 3rd°

Accent: Jersey, as in, “What exit?” (44)
Booze: Bombay Sapphire Gin
Chore I Hate: Housework.
Dogs/Cats: Dogs. No more!
Essential Electronics: iPad mini
Favorite Perfume/Cologne: I don’t wear any and haven’t for ages but I love lavender. It smells so clean.
Gold/Silver: Gold bars would be nice. Got any?
Hometown: Born in Würzburg, Germany, spent the most time in New Jersey but Hallein, Austria feels like home.
Insomnia: Since forever.
Job Title(s): Human Resources Manager
Kids: The Snoogs.
Living Arrangements: A house.
Most Admired Trait: Never giving up.
Number of Sexual Partners: This is an unfair question as I lived through the 70’s and 80’s.
Overnight Hospital Stays: Once for a car accident, once for giving birth.
Phobia: The Unknown.
Quote: “Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.” ― Hans Christian Andersen, The Complete Fairy Tales
Religion: Raised Roman Catholic. Currently, Pagan.
Siblings: One younger brother.
Time I usually wake up: 5am
Unusual Talent: Sticking my head in the sand.
Vegetable I refuse to eat: Beets.
Worst Habit: Eating too much, including my cuticles.
X-Rays: So many when I was younger that I should be glowing.
Yummy Foods I Make: Beer Meatballs.
Zodiac Sign: Libra, Libra rising with Moon in Libra.

I found this at EJFlavors.com and it's called Memelicious – A to Z.

3 comments:

  1. The Snoogs? How cool is that?
    Beer meatballs? If I weren't a veggie I'd demand you send me some!
    Hate housework. Who doesn't?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice.....there is a field of lavender on a trail not too far from house.....beer meatballs....so you sharing a recipe or what? smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun and interesting....a great personal profile.

    ReplyDelete