Thursday, July 17, 2014

Thursday Thirteen -

I have 19 blogs. All of my online locations can be found in the FIND ME tab above. Here are the sayings in the headers of the first thirteen blogs on the list.

~ click image to make biggerer ~
This is the header picture for the blog - Rose and Prince Brendan
I painted the Salzburg castle on a two-man saw for my parents cabin.


01 - If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies. ~ Author Unknown

02 - “Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.” - Hans Christian Andersen, The Complete Fairy Tales

03 - If this were play'd upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an improbable fiction. ~ Shakespeare

04 - Creation is a drug I can't do without. - Cecil B. De Mille

05 - I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter. ~ Winston Churchill

06 - This is not a novel to be tossed aside lightly. It should be thrown with great force. – Dorothy Parker

07 - There are three rules for writing the novel. Unfortunately no one knows what they are. - Somerset Maugham

08 - Experience is but another name we give our mistakes. - Oscar Wilde

09 - There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are well written or badly written. – Oscar Wilde

10 - It's never too late to be who you might have been. - George Eliot

11 - The average man will bristle if you say his father was dishonest, but he will brag a little if he discovers that his great-grandfather was a pirate. ~ Bern Williams

12 - You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. ~ Mary Pickford

13 - Maybe that's why men declare war - because they have a need to bleed on a regular basis. ~ Brett Butler

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I'm not the only one with multiple blogs. At this point The Netherworld is kind of the central focus blog. I should probably create a page with links to the other active blogs too.
    I have too many inactive blogs. To think, it all started with one.

    ReplyDelete