Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Steal My Sunshine

~ click image to make biggerer "sunflower" 20140318 (c) vanessa v kilmer ~

Yesterday's Kwickie Kontest Kwestion:
What is the title of the song with the following lyrics?

“Well, does he like butter tarts?”

And the answer is:


"Steal My Sunshine" by Len, first released in July, 1999.

This is the only version I found with the opening lyrics.


This is the group's video for the song but it doesn't include
starting conversation which may be why no one knew the answer.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the song


    ALOHA from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral

    =^..^= <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha. yeah. that is me kicking myself...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not kicking myself, because I never heard of it before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember this group, but I sure never would have guessed the answer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I discovered the opening was not on the commercial version of the song so it's not well known.

      Delete

I love hearing from you ... Leave a link, if you like, so people can find you easily.

I will delete spam comments.