So, I am sorry if you’ve commented since I’ve been back and I have not reciprocated. Now, you know why. But never fear, I have a plan to never miss any again.
And now, back to our regularly scheduled program.
Thirteen random thoughts I had on Wednesday:
- My toes are sore from my new sneakers. They are those shoes that slant back at the heel so I think my toes are annoyed at pointing straight up.
- I lost the screw out of my reading glasses so I fixed them with a paper clip. I am the MacGyver of eyeglasses.
- Heartstone: A Matthew Shardlake Tudor Mystery, book 5 in the series by C.J. Sansom is available for pre-order to my Kindle. I did. Woo, hoo for instant gratification.
- I feel like a real cretin for drinking instant coffee but I was out of the grinds and I have to have coffee in the morning.
- I am all impressed with myself because I have been following my writing plan for 3 days in a row.
- I really miss Diet Coke but I think not consuming Aspartame has improved my dysnomia.
- I really like my new water bottles. Both are a pretty green and no spills on my computers. I have one for work and one for home.
- I am writing a story by 100 words a day (Century Scenes) at my website. Feel free to critique if you are bored one night.
- I sure do start my sentences with “I” a lot. I must be self-absorbed.
- I want to find a pub in my area where I can go and write and drink like real writers do. My husband said he’d be embarrassed if I did this in “his” bar.
- I haven’t chewed on my cuticles for two weeks now. I was going to stop doing this on January 1st but I got sick and I have to willpower or self-control when I don’t feel well.
- I have two very favorite times each week day – when I get to leave work and when I get to go to bed. I sure do love to sleep.
- It has been stressed to me that I am not cool. I’m cool with that.
Merry Meet and Blessed Be