~ click image to make biggerer ~
Word association with a Christmas theme. What comes to your mind for each phrase from the song The Twelve Days of Christmas?
- Drummers drumming ~ broken sticks
- Pipers piping ~ out of breath
- Lords a-leaping ~ ballet
- Ladies dancing ~ Rockettes
- Maids a-milking ~ ice cream
- Swans a-swimming ~ frozen in the ice
- Geese a-laying ~ sunny side up
- Golden rings ~ retirement fund
- Calling birds ~ waking me up
- French hens ~ Oo-la-la!
- Turtle doves ~ love birds
- A partridge in a pear tree ~ don’t look up
- The first day of Christmas is December 25th and the twelfth day of Christmas is January 5th. The Christmas carol was first written down in England in 1780.
Saying for this month:
“That’s not the Christmas Spirit.”
(Say it often to make everyone around you crazy.)
Merry meet and blessed be!