I pulled out all of the hair. I checked the hose. I banged it on the ground a couple of times (yes, this is an acceptable way to fix things.) But I got nothing. In desperation, I asked QV to look at it (yes, this, too, is an acceptable way to fix things.)
He asked for the manual. (Like I have any clue where I put it.) He listened to me whine about how I loved this new vacuum and it was already broke and it was the hairy dog’s fault.
He unscrewed the screws in the attachment and took it apart. The belt was not broken. Nothing jammed in the tube. I explained about the pedals resetting the beater motor. He put it back together and watched as I plugged it back into the wand.
Nothing. I almost cried. Especially after QV pointed out that the on/off switch on the wand was in the off position. When he laughed at me, I beat him with the beater attachment. Blonds have good aim.
The new writing assignments are posted at Pupa to Monarch.
Write in joy. Write in pain. Write On! (c) vvk