I can’t remember which blog I saw this on (if it was you let me know and I will give you credit) but here’s the LiveJournal 5,000 questions. I am answering these as part of my Day Zero project. Let’s see what happens.
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker? I’m more of a giver although there are times when I do neither.
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind? I try to have an open heart tempered by a working mind.
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? Childbirth but I don’t remember the pain at all.
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you? That’s very personal.
25. Who have you hugged today? My hubby and dog.
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you? My hubby. I said I could sure go for a Mike’s Hard Lemonade and he went to the store and got me two different flavors because he knows I like variety.
27. Do you have a lot to learn? Oh, yeah.
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
A Play the piano.
B Understand myself.
C Understand others.
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel? I never forget anything.
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship? Trying to see things from the other person’s point of view and respecting one’s self.
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
A Publish a novel (and get paid for it.)
B Lose weight and keep it off.
C Visit one country I’ve never been before.
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
A Lose my daughter.
B Lose my grandson.
C Lose my husband. (Any family member)
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause? Everyone should have enough food, decent housing and children should not be abused.
34. What does each decade make you think of:
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why? The 80’s. Giving birth to my daughter saved my life.
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song? The Lion Sleeps Tonight
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country? The United States of America and Barack Obama is president.
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be? Live up to your campaign promises.
38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night? The History Channel
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why? I’m going to say Maleficent since I have a similar outfit and I have been known to be a bit of a bitch.
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout? I was a Brownie when I lived in Heidelberg, Germany. But that’s as far as I went. I am not much of a group type person.