This week’s words:
This week's list:
1. Money doesn’t grow on trees and I am not auriferous.
2. When I reincarnated, I zigged when I should have zagged and I ended up in the wrong family (monetarily speaking, that is.)
3. I could be very haimiah if I didn’t have to work for a living.
4. More people would friend me on Facebook regardless of how much I ignore them.
5. My twitters, twatters and tweeters would sound super funny.
6. A personal assistant would be a necessity.
7. I could sleep late, stay up late and be late from dinner.
8. I could worry about all of the people out to rob me thus justifying my paranoia.
9. An illegal alien housekeeper would be within my budget.
10. My children could kiss up to me for top spot in my will.
11. I could upset them by leaving everything to the cat.
12. I could be on the front page of a supermarket tabloid newspaper.
13. Brad Pitt would want to be my boyfriend.
Since I didn’t mention world peace or housing for the homeless, I won’t win and my continuing poverty will not be much of a curglaff.
Powered By Vistaprint