Tuesday, April 06, 2010

There’s Still Time

Help me test my new poetry blog contest. Send in your limerick in celebration of Poetry Month at Poetry Playing.

Write a limerick using the following as the first line: There was an Old Man of Limerick

Email me your contest submission by Wednesday, April 7, 2010. Deadline 11 PM eastern standard time. Do not post it on your blog. Submissions are anonymous.

Email address: poetryplaying at gmail dot com

Voting will take place on Friday and Saturday, April 9 and 10, 2010. Deadline 11 PM eastern standard time on the 10th. You don't have to play to vote. The winner will be announced Sunday, April 11, 2010.

And there’s no entry fee.
0 - v

3 comments:

  1. Crap do we get credit for getting no votes at all LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Nessa for stopping by and leaving a comment on my MicroFiction post and I'm glad you liked it .Thanks Again Larry

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @Thom. Too funny. Vote for yourself, dude!

    When the poems go up, I'll give a shout out on my blog for voters. Yes, I know I can't tell which poem is mine. I don't care if I lose as long as the contest is fair.

    ReplyDelete