The idea is to list 10 things – right off the top of your head – that we would only know about you if we knew you really well. 10 random things ranging anywhere on your personal map that make you a tad distinctive? Or just plain weird? Think quickly. Don’t go for deep. Go for quirky. Don’t try to put them in any kind of order and don’t make them long. Just start typing.
1. I avoid direct sunlight. I wear sunglasses even on cloudy days.
2. I have about 20 umbrellas but never use them.
3. I don’t wear t-shirts or baseball caps, ever.
4. I wear my wedding ring on my right hand.
5. I will eat almost any vegetable raw, but cooked celery and cabbage are just yucky.
6. I like salt, straight up. Always have since I was 2 years old.
7. My cousin shot me with an arrow.
8. I like to play in the mud.
9. I stand under the light of the full moon each month at midnight, naked, even in Winter, in my backyard. (Just don't look. You might go blind.)
10. I like crab legs and shrimp but I don’t like lobster.