Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Breathing Again

Thanks for your comments on my last post. I'm going to use it as part of a short story for the next Writers' Digest contest.

There were lots of new programs, benefits, employees and year end reporting that needed doing at work. I read eleven or twelve sexy novels (see my side bar), started The Cookie Diet two weeks ago and lost 20 pounds so far, had teeth fixed, so now I'm broke and I think I've found a way to reduce my depressive bouts a bit. All in all a productive three week period.

I think I'm ready to get back into the swing of things. I'll see you all on your sites.

6 comments:

  1. I second that. But wow - a productive three weeks. A cookie diet you say? 20 pounds? Zowie - good for you!

    Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you are feeling better...sexy novels will do that for you and the 20 pound weight loss I am sure helped also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did someone mention cookies? That's a diet I could stick to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I thought, Wow! I'd better check this out!" and I learned, not available in Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diesel: Thanks. It was a hairy (or is it harry?) few weeks.

    G: And I'm glad they're over. It's a good diet for anyone who needs to not think about food. Very simple.

    Mo'a: Nothing like sexy novels to get your mind off of yucky things.

    DCMM: The chocolate chocolate cookies are yummy.

    Quilly: Time to start petioning the company for a franchise there; D

    ReplyDelete