Jadzia tagged me with this MeMe. Here’s the rule: Remove 1 question (any question) from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8-10 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. I don’t tag, so do this if you wish. And I changed more than one question.
1. At what age do you wish to marry?
I considered it at several ages, but never went through with it until I was 43. I figured there was no point if I’d just end up divorced, so I waited for someone I actually liked.
2. What color do you like most?
3. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
I have the time all of the time and I tell him he better hurry up and win the lottery so I can retire.
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
5. Which part of you do you hate the most?
I really wish I had more tolerance.
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
Cry, drink, cry in my drink, drink while I cry.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Any of my family members.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Buy 100 acres in upstate PA and write full time.
9. What’s your wish for the year ahead?
Finish a final draft of one novel and send it out to an agent and/or publisher.
10. How did you celebrate the New Year?
Slept until 11:55pm, woke when the firecrackers went off, called relatives, then went back to sleep at 12:15am. I know, I’m a party animal. We let the amateurs have New Year’s Eve.
11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
I really don’t have any. All moments brought me to where I am now.
12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Everybody who annoys me, so that pretty much covers everyone not me.
13. What is your ambition?
To be a self-supporting published author.
14. If you had one wish what would you wish for?
15. Name the one body part your hubby or boyfriend tells you he adores:
Well, my husband says one thing and my boyfriend says another.
16. Do you like it when it rains?
I love it when it rains, but it has to be a real storm, especially with great big booming thunder and lots of wind. It just sort of enters into me and I feel very alive.
17. List two of your Top Ten New Year’s Resolutions.
Relax more and stay focused.
18. What do you need to do this year in order for you to be happier in life?
Publish a book.
19. What new thing have you learned recently?
I just learned about RSS. I signed onto Google Reader. I listed all of the blogs I visit and it notifies me when they update. I have saved so much time.
20. If money were no object, what 3 (materialistic) things would you really like to have?
A 1958 Cadillac Convertible
100 acres in upstate PA
One of the new MAC laptops
Yuck it up HERE.