I have been tagged by the lovely Dabich from This Too Shall Pass …and these are the rules:
Each person posts these rules before their list, then they list eight things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to eight other people then visits those peoples' sites and comments, letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do.
1. The first thing you should know is that I love rules. If you know the rules…
2. …you know how to break the rules. I love to break rules. I do it on purpose all of the time.
3. I think most rules are really stupid and are only made so someone can control someone else.
4. I hate being controlled, even by myself. It’s a nasty habit.
5. I am easily controlled, though. If you want me to do something, tell me I am not allowed to do it. Easy, peasy, see?
6. I believe in commitments. Before making a commitment, one should think long and hard. Before breaking a commitment, one should think long and hard. This is why I didn’t get married until I was 39.
7. If I play games with no stakes involved I do really well. Once money is involved, I lose. Never ask me to buy you lottery tickets.
8. I remember writing my first story when I was nine. Unfortunately, I don’t remember anything about it except that it was a story that I also illustrated.
Now, because of number two above, I am not tagging anyone.
I have learned how to use Movie Maker (free on many computers already) and YouTube (also free) over the last few days.
You can see my slide show of my trip to New York City on Thursday, June 28, 2007 or my slide show of my trip to Washington, D.C. on Saturday, June 30, 2007 or a video of my crazy dog called Mad Dog and he's crazy every day.
If you feel like it, tag yourself and let me know.