Tuesday, February 14, 2006

VD Tag

I was tagged by both lemontree http://learningtofloat.blogspot.com/ and that girl in pink http://alightershadeofplum.blogspot.com/ (such a sophisticated computer user that I am, I don't know how to link properly.) Since I was gone so long, I decided to save my response for VD as a tribute to my hubby.

The rules are:1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.2. You have to mention the sex of the target.3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they've been tagged.4. If tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again.

So, here we go:

1. Male, although he'd be happy to know that my fantasies include women.

2. Sense of humor: Besides being funny and entertaining himself, he has to laugh at my really stupid jokes (I call them jokes, but I'm really goofy. Sample joke I created which I'm still laughing about: Snow spelled backwards is wons.)

3. Don't laugh AT me, because while I know I'm goofy, I'm sensitive.

4. Excellent cooking skills. And the desire to do it everyday.

5. Space, as in MY SPACE, keep out. Until I'm ready, that is, for you to join me.

6. Courage: I'm a bitch and you can't be afraid of me, because really, I'm just full of shit.

7. Knows me well. So well that it doesn't take much time (if you know what I mean.)

8. Knows what true love means - sticking out the day to day crap that could kill a horse.

I tag everyone at Test For Echo http://zisforzed.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. You're right. Plenty of similarities.

    Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if you've got a man who cooks well and insists on doing it every day - well, everything else suddenly becomes negotiable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn - It's wierd some of the things we have in common. We must be simpatico.

    Jay - I actually made a fairly detailed list of what I wanted in a mate many years before I met my husband. (He didn't believe me until I showed him the dated list. He beleives I'm a witch now.) He fit each of those items. The cooking was a great added bonus. Right now he's making Italian Sausage Soup. His cursing adds flavor to the dish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and then you are one lucky gal to have this man.
    love point no 3 and 8.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great man to me! btw I'm laughing at your wons joke. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lemontree - I am lucky, thanks.

    jamie - I'm glad someone is laughing at my joke. I spent many seconds working on it.

    ReplyDelete